Ductless.ca, Inc. is an authorized Laars Boilers dealer and has been serving the Toronto, Canada Area for over 25 years. Contact ductless.ca, Inc. for all of your boiler, heating, and hot water needs.
High quality Laars boilers, combi boilers and domestic hot water heaters for residential and commercial markets. Since 1948 in their New Hampshire facility, all Laars boilers and hot water heaters are engineered using extensive lab testing and the latest in fluid dynamic software. In addition, all boilers and hot water heaters are 'live-fire' tested out of the factory for safety, dependability, quality and functionality.
ductless.ca is please to offer the Laars Mascot II condensing boilers and combi boilers for Toronto home owners with a size of 125,000 Btu/h (36.6 kW). Other products from Laars are available from us. Please contact us for more details.
Laars Mascot II Combi Boilers
Laars Mascot II Internal View
The Laars Mascot II series gas-fired wall-mounted boilers are offered as space heaters or as combi versions. The Mascot II series offers a 90.0%† AFUE efficiency, which means lower operating costs for you and has approved zero clearance installation so it can fit just about anywhere and has a modern appliance design. They are reliable, quiet and smooth operating boilers and the combi versions that have enough hot water output to keep your home warm and you warm with continuous hot water for long, relaxing showers.
Features at a glance:
- Outstanding efficiency of 90.0%† AFUE and ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Offered in two versions, space heating only boiler or as a combi boiler.
- Comes with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee: If your Mascot II requires more than two warranty service repairs during the first year of operation, Laars will replace the boiler at no charge!
- Stainless steel primary heat exchanger with externally welded manifolds for better flow rates and prevention of leaks. In addition, a stainless steel brazed plate domestic hot water heat exchanger on combi models with an advanced flow switch.
- Approved for closet and alcove installations, perfect for condominiums and town homes.
- Direct spark and sealed combustion with low CO and NOx emissions.
- Modulating gas valve with 5:1 turndown for even lower energy bills.
- Built in expansion tank, with no unsightly external expansion tanks necessary.
|Model||Mascot II - 125
|Mascot II - 125
|Rated CSA Input
(Min to Max)
|25,000 to 125,000 Btu/h|
|CSA/DOE Rated Output
(Min to Max)
|22,500 to 112,500 Btu/h|
|Net (I=B=R) Rated Output||102,300 Btu/h|
|Continuous DHW Flow Rate
at 70 °F (38 °C) ΔT
|3.4 gpm (12.9 l/m)||N/A|
|ENERGY STAR Qualified Unit||Yes|
|Fuel||Natural gas, LPG|
†The AFUE ratings have been reduced to 90.0% pending AHRI's determination whether corrected testing procedures are necessary. For more information please see AHRI's press release.
Want to Buy, Install, or Service a Laars Unit?
Ductless.ca has been serving the Greater Toronto Area for over 25 years. Whether you need sales, service or installation of a Laars boiler or hot water heater, we would be glad to help you.