DID YOU BUY YOUR DUCTLESS ONLINE?
We are the experts in ductless mini-splits and we can help!
ductless.ca Inc. provides expert technicians for home owners or businesses who purchased and installed their ductless mini-splits on their own and now require a professional to complete the installation, start-up and confirm that everything was completed correctly.
Complete Ductless Mini-Split Commissioning and Start-Up
$399† - For units purchased through ductless.ca Inc. or Ductless Depot.
$539† - For units purchased elsewhere.
Service available for systems from all manufactures. Residential and commercial services provided:
- Refrigeration piping pressure tested with nitrogen to ensure no leaks present.
- Refrigeration piping evacuated using vacuum to eliminate all moisture.
- Confirmation of correct amount of refrigeration and oil in the system for the installed length.
- Service valves opened (service valves must never have been opened before this service).
- Power supply voltages to all units checked prior to turning on the system.
- All units, remote controllers and centralized controllers (if applicable) have the correct address settings prior to turning power to the system.
- Clocks set on remote controllers.
- Professional advice of the installation, including complying with local municipal/provincial codes, locations of the indoor and outdoor units, condensate drain, refrigeration line-sets, etc.
- Confirmation of the system through all modes of operation.*
- Service completed with professional report.
- Manufacturers extended warranties for Mitsubishi Mr. Slim and Daikin units will be honoured.‡
IMPORTANT: This commissioning and start-up service is not equivalent to an installation. The indoor and outdoor units must be installed, all refrigeration line-sets must be connected, all electrical must be provided and connected, condensate drain must be installed. Addiitonal fees will be charged for any additional work required.
Note: ductless.ca Inc. recommends owners hire a licenced professional and apply for an ESA permit during installation.
*Some modes of operation may not be available.
‡Only applicable to system purchased through ductless.ca or Ductless Depot.